1. What is the difference between Spa and Spot?
The Magic Spa covers two types of facilities:
Spa: Includes treatments and water circuits;
Spot: Centre for treatments and massages.
2. Do I have to choose the type of treatment according to my skin?
Your treatment will de determined by our therapist according to your skin type.
3. Are there programmes for bachelorette parties?
Yes. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How far in advance should I arrive at the Spa for my treatment?
You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time for the start of your treatment.
5. What should I do if I am late?
You should call the Magic Spa where you will receive your treatment and let them know how delayed you are so the team can make the necessary adjustments.
6. Do I need to bring anything with me to the treatment?
If you want to enjoy the water circuit, you should bring a bathing suit, cap, flip-flops and a padlock.
7. What should I do if I want to cancel the treatment?
You must notify the Spa 24 hours in advance of your treatment.